DSD International manufactures and distributes a range of innovative multi-purpose tiles for sports, industrial, commercial and residential uses.
Simply snap tiles to interlock, DSD tiles are engineered to transform your space in hours, while withstanding even the toughest environments.
No specialised tools required for a fast and easy installation which will last for years.
Unique and powerful patent interlocking system!
24 attachment points per tile builds a superstructure when interlocked.
- Made of polypropylene or elastomer
- Impact resistant
- UV resistant
- Reinforced interlocking attachment points, prevent friction & premature wear and provide maximal strength and stability
15 Year Warranty *
- Manufactured with the highest standards of quality in the industry and
backed by a warranty offering you peace of mind (Read the complete warranty)
Indoor/Outdoor & Four Seasons
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use
- Non-slip textured surfaces for optimum grip
- Open grid allows water drainage and eliminates puddles
- Dries fast
- Reduces the surface temperature of up to 50%
- Building of an ice rink over open-grid tiles is possible during
the winter months
Health - Safety And Comfort
- Anti-slip textured surfaces provide optimal adherence even in wet conditions
- Reduces impact on ankles, legs, joints and lower back when jumping, stopping and sudden changes in direction, reducing the risk of injury
- Play without the fear of slipping & falling
Fast & Easy Installation · Maintenance
- Permanent or temporary installations
- No specialized tools required
- Simply snap tiles to interlock
- Main surface color is preassembled into sections of 3’x3’
- An installation plan is included
- Lasting performance even after frequent installations and removals
- Does not require special cleaning, usual cleaning products will do
- POLYPROPYLENE: outstanding strength and durability
- ELASTOMER: the properties of rubber with the strength & durability of plastic
- Create lines by using a different colour tile.
- Create lines with primer and paint as per specifications below:
- Primer: 39861 by SEM
- Plastic Adhesion Promoter 6246 by NAPA
- Aliphatic polyurethane paint
- No special tool required
- Reinforced Pressure points for frequent installation and removal
BREVET US: 8,756,882
Anchorage on 50% of the retaining surface of the surface • robust • durable
Security Attachment Points
Reinforced female “T” attachment points offering several support points for strength and stability